Sponsored by American Portfolios
Hiring a new employee is no small decision. In many respects, it’s nothing less than a leap of faith—a deep confidence that: a) a jump in compensation and related expenses will be rewarded with future asset growth and productivity gains; and b) any increase in fixed expenses won’t materially burden profitability during cyclical market declines.
In this white paper, “The Hiring Dilemma,” we examine the many critical decision points that advisors face when contemplating additional staff, addressing a number of important questions, including:
- “When do I know it’s the right time to hire?”
- “What do I need to consider before hiring a new employee?”
- “What is the best strategy for adding staff?”
- “What are the advantages and disadvantages of an employee and contractor?”
- “What are the alternatives from outsourcing to finding an intern?”