With a recent SEC approval and 11 spot Bitcoin ETFs coming to market setting unprecedented records, financial advisors need to understand the significant implications. In this webinar, we’ll discuss what the change means for you and your clients.
Join John Hoffman and Zach Pandl from Grayscale Investments as they discuss:
- How do spot Bitcoin ETFs work? How are they different from the Bitcoin Futures ETFs already in market?
- Will the ETFs bring new investors into the market?
- How will they change the game for crypto investing overall?
- How has Bitcoin performed as an asset class? We’ve seen strong growth in the past few months, but does that mean we should forget about extreme volatility and crypto winters?
- What are the implications for financial advisors of incorporating Bitcoin into portfolios, and how should they prepare for questions from clients?
- The makeup of Bitcoin ETFs
- How to incorporate Bitcoin ETFs into portfolios
- Bitcoin’s performance as an asset class
CFP, CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA®, and AEP® CE Credits have been applied for and are pending approval.
Head of Distribution and Partnerships
Head of Research
David Bodamer - Host
All opinions expressed are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of Grayscale or any of its affiliates. This webinar is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be, nor should it be construed or used as, investment, tax or legal advice, an investment recommendation, an IRA provider recommendation, or an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any digital asset or security.