Developing a succession plan is a responsibility that most advisors acknowledge. Yet relatively few advisors have a plan — a paradox that has persisted for years.
To find out about the current state of succession planning, WealthManagement.com and Informa Engage recently conducted an in-depth survey involving advisors across all distribution channels. The survey results, the subject of the new report “Succession Planning 2023: Who Has a Plan?” reveals how advisors currently view this always fraught subject.
This webinar will offer the first live look at the report’s key findings, as well as explore takeaways that can make an advisor’s succession planning efforts more productive. Specifically, the webinar will discuss:
- The reasons most advisors don’t have a written succession plan.
- Why developing a business continuity plan can be extremely useful.
- When advisors believe succession planning makes sense.
- How advisors feel about the financial aspects of succession.
- Where to turn for help in succession planning.
All registrants will receive a free copy of “Succession Planning 2023: Who Has a Plan?”
CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA®, and AEP® CE Credits have been approved.
Mark Bruno - Moderator
Managing Director, Wealth Management
Kristin Letourneau, PhD
Vice President, Research
Todd Fulks, JD
Senior Vice President, Succession and Acquisition
Advisor Group, Inc.