Why aren’t more advisors and their clients drawn to the opportunities for steady income offered by closed-end funds? To find out, Wealth Management IQ recently conducted an in-depth study in partnership with Nuveen to find out about advisors’ attitudes toward closed-end funds and their experience with the asset class.
This webinar will present the first look and highlights from that research, discuss its implications, and offer insights into why one of the oldest and most flexible forms of pooled securities ownership is so often overlooked. Specifically, the webinar will cover:
- The No. 1 reason why advisors don’t recommend closed-end funds. (It’s not investment results or fees).
- A surprising driver of closed-end fund usage.
- The ways in which experience in the advisory business and closed-end fund usage are correlated.
- Why clients may be more interested in closed-end funds than advisors believe.
- Why closed-end funds may be a business-generating opportunity for advisors.
CFP, CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA®, and AEP® CE Credits have been approved.
Produced by WMIQ
Mark Bruno - Host
Managing Director, Wealth Management
Kristin Letourneau, PhD
Vice President, Research
Head of Closed-End Funds