Investment real estate is an asset class with a time-tested record of building wealth, yet one that many financial advisors have integrated only partially into their practices. To find out about advisors’ attitudes toward and experience with real estate investment, Wealth Management IQ in partnership with Realized Financial recently conducted an in-depth survey of advisors.
This webinar will present the highlights of the latest research, discuss its implications and offer insights into what advisors may need in order to make informed recommendations to clients about real estate and how advisors can maximize the asset class for their clients and their practices.
Specifically, the webinar will cover:
- The scope of the opportunity: how many clients own investment property?
- The appropriate allocation to commercial real estate
- The kinds of advice and investments clients are seeking
- How to best access real estate investment opportunities
- Where advisors can turn for support
CFP, CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA®, and AEP® CE Credits have been applied for and are pending approval.
David Bodamer - Host
Executive Director of Content & User Engagement
Wealth Management Real Estate
Kristin Letourneau, PhD
Vice President, Research
Chief Investment Officer