How have Invesco and Nasdaq built on the success of the Nasdaq-100®? By expanding the Innovation Suite into multiple new segments with the Invesco Nasdaq Next Gen 100 ETF and the Invesco Nasdaq Future Gen 200 ETF. Now investors have the ability to access more Nasdaq-listed companies that put innovation at the forefront of their business models, in both midcap and small-cap segments.
Attend this webinar and you will…
- Discover how the Nasdaq-100 Index®, the Nasdaq Next Generation 100™ Index, and the Nasdaq Innovators Completion Cap™ Index are uniquely suited to provide investors exposure to today’s most innovative companies, accessible through one holistic suite of Invesco ETFs
- Learn what has been driving Nasdaq-100 performance in 2023, and how it is positioned to perform in today’s environment of high rates, elevated inflation, and macroeconomic uncertainty
- Explore the unique methodology behind the newest addition to the Innovation Suite – QQQS, the Invesco Nasdaq Future Gen 200 ETF – which took home ETF.com’s annual award for Best New Smart Beta/Factor ETF in 20232
CFP, CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA®, and AEP® CE Credits have been applied for and are pending approval.
Mark Marex, CFA
Director, Index Research & Development
Nasdaq Investment Intelligence
Factor and Core Equity Strategist
1. Invesco QQQ Trust and Invesco Nasdaq 100 ETF both track the Nasdaq-100 Index. Invesco Nasdaq Next Gen 100 ETF tracks the Nasdaq Next Generation 100 Index. Invesco Nasdaq Future Gen 200 ETF tracks the Next Innovators Completion Cap Index.
2. Award based on the most important smart beta or factor ETF launched in 2022 out of 35 ETFs, regardless of asset class, that uses a quantitative, research-driven approach to attempt to deliver superior long-tern risk adjusted returns by etf.com
FOR INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR USE ONLY — NOT FOR USE WITH THE PUBLIC NOT FDIC INSURED | MAY LOSE VALUE | NO BANK GUARANTEE
There are risks involved with investing in ETFs, including possible loss of money. Shares are not actively managed and are subject to risks similar to those of stocks, including those regarding short selling and margin maintenance requirements. Ordinary brokerage commissions apply.
For more information on individual fund risk, please use links above.
The Fund’s return may not match the return of the Underlying Index. The Fund is subject to certain other risks. Please see the current prospectus for more information regarding the risk associated with an investment in the Fund. Investments focused in a particular sector, such as information technology, are subject to greater risk, and are more greatly impacted by market volatility, than more diversified investments. Stocks of small and mid-sized companies tend to be more vulnerable to adverse developments, may be more volatile, and may be illiquid or restricted as to resale.
This does not constitute a recommendation of any investment strategy or product for a particular investor. Investors should consult a financial professional before making any investment decisions.
Invesco Distributors, Inc. is not affiliated with Wealthmanagement.com or Nasdaq.
Shares are not individually redeemable and owners of the Shares may acquire those Shares from the Funds and tender those shares for redemption to the Funds in Creation Unit aggregations only, typically consisting of 10,000, 20,000, 25,000, 50,000, 80,000, 100,000, 150,000 Shares.
Before investing, consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. Visit invesco.com for a prospectus with this information. Read it carefully before investing.