The role of the CTO is evolving rapidly. As RIAs continue to digitally redefine themselves post-pandemic, we’re seeing technology strategy become intertwined with business strategy, and the ascent of the CTO is radically influencing a stronger sense of responsibility around technology decisions, the speed of innovation, and discovery of new solutions.
Join us for an educational webinar based on research from live CTO think tanks hosted by WealthManagement.com and the Oasis Group. We’ll discuss the major themes and findings including, but not limited to:
- How to increase client retention with technology
- Why cybersecurity is a top priority for 2024
- Why advisors are demanding more from digital workflow automation
- How firms are harnessing the power of data to make better business decisions
- Where firms are investing in AI
Don't miss this opportunity to stay ahead in the evolving world of wealth management technology.
CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA®, and AEP® CE Credits have been applied for and are pending approval.
Shannon Rosic - Moderator
Director of WealthStack Content & Solutions
GM/VP Global Financial Services Solutions & Strategy
Managing Director - Strategic Partnerships
Flyer Financial Technologies
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
The Oasis Group