Are you automating your high-value and time-consuming activities so that you can focus on what your most qualified to do?
In this episode, Tim Welsh, president of Nexus Strategy and consultant to the Wealthies, speaks with the co-founder and CEO of Snappy Kraken, Robert Sofia. Snappy Kraken won two Wealth Management Industry Awards in 2019: Social Media Leadership for their Visual Insights Digital Campaigns and the other for Chief Marketing Officer of the Year. Now, Robert uncovers valuable practices that advisors can automate and why he believes we’re close to a time when spending hours on a financial plan will be obsolete.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Where the name Snappy Kraken originated from—and advice for advisors who are choosing a company name
- Five key practices that Snappy Kraken helps advisors automate
- What tech challenges Robert sees Advisors struggling with
- Examples of how to provide a great technology experience for clients
- Whether advisors and robots can exist in this industry at the same time
- What to consider before working with a tech company that uses AI
- And more!
Tune in now and learn how adopting technology can streamline your workload and give your clients a better experience.