Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
Stories covered in this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk:
Stories covered in this week’s edition of 401k Real Talk:
- Number of 401(k) and IRA millionaires surges
- 401k annuity connectivity fintech raises $5.1 million
- Morningstar partners with annuity platform for Managed Accounts
- New lawsuit targets record keeper revenue sharing arrangement in sub$1 billion plan
- Proposed legislation would allow annuities to be QDIA
Other interesting news:
- The case of in-plan retirement income
- OneDigital acquires in wealth management market
- Proposed bill provides safe harbor for re-enrollment
Fred Barstein is founder and CEO of TRAU, TPSU and 401kTV.