Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
Stories covered in this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk:
- Availability of lower cost CITs allows 401(k) lawsuit to proceed
- Increased retirement shrinking labor pool
- Loan insurance could save almost $2 trillion
- Does RIA consolidation work?
- What are top industries for 401(k) plans?
Other interesting news:
- Role of white label funds in DC plans
- Do alternatives make sense for DC plans?
- Should RPAs specialize?
- CI Financial RIA aggregator sells portion to public
- Dangers of cross selling