One of the biggest challenges for financial advisors considering a move away from wirehouses or regionals is the loss of support and benefits. Clare and I will be discussing current trends to reduce this barrier for advisors--how firms are providing options that maintain important benefits and services. Clare brings an in-depth background in working with advisors, especially in the independent channel, and she will share insights on how firms like hers are rising to meet the moment.
- Linsco is LPL Financial’s new W2 employee model, LPL is known for independence, so does this new model conflict with that at all?
- More than 75% of people who responded to a recent pop-poll were not familiar with LPL’s new employee advisor model, Linsco. Can you share an overview for those who might not be aware of it, and shed more light on what sets it apart?
- What would make an advisor who is already in an employee model – whether at a wirehouse or regional – want to make the move to Linsco?
- . How are advisors “at the center,” as opposed to other firms?
- Geographically speaking, will this model be available throughout the United States?