Location: Los Angeles, CA
U.S. Trust, a premier 150+ year old wealth management firm, is one of the nation's oldest and most well respected private wealth management organizations. The firm was founded on Wall Street in 1853 and today manages over $79 billion in assets for affluent individuals, families and institutions throughout the country. We are a subsidiary of Charles Schwab.
U.S. Trust seeks an experienced private financial planning/wealth management professional with strong client relationship management skills who will play a significant role in developing and recommending strategies to achieve the investment goals of our clients. This person must be a seasoned "wealth manager" with strong client-relationship management skills also capable of completing highly complex analyses for our clients. This is a fabulous opportunity for a highly experienced, seasoned, client-focused financial planning professional in Southern Cal.
· Develops and recommends financial planning strategies to achieve investment goals of the organization and/or its clients.
· Creates frameworks for analyzing alternative investment and risk scenarios (e.g., overall investment return, interplay of stocks/bonds, comparative return of different markets).
· Forecasts market changes based on economic and industry analyses; monitors technical trading trends.
· May be responsible for developing and marketing specialized asset allocation products and services.
· Assist with supervising and coaching more junior staff.
Required Skills & Experience:
· A minimum of 10-15+ years Investment decision making and financial consulting experience working directly with clients.
· Asset Allocation, Manager Selection, and Asset Location Experience.
· In Depth product knowledge.
In addition, must have at least two of these:
Client Relationship Experience:
· 10+ years direct client contact.
· 5-7+ years direct high net worth private client contact.
· Successful new business generator (metrics).
· 5+ years experience with integrated Financial Planning, Income Tax Planning, Estate Planning, and Investment Planning working directly with clients.
· 10+ years Investment Planning working directly with clients.
· Advanced planning issue spotting skills.
· Advanced (5+ years).
· BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
· Any one of these: CFA, JD, CPA, MBA
*U.S. Trust is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to [email protected].