U.S. Trust, a premier 150+ year old wealth management firm, is one of the nation's oldest and most well respected private wealth management organizations. The firm was founded on Wall Street in 1853 and today manages over $79 billion in assets for affluent individuals, families and institutions throughout the country. We are a subsidiary of Charles Schwab.
U.S. Trust seeks a highly experienced trust and banking professional to be responsible for the relationship coordination, management, service, and retention of our clients in Minnesota, working in partnership with all units (Tax, Banking, Planning, Investment, Trust, and Trust Services).
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Expand existing relationships with clients.
· Meets business development goals and expectations.
· Serves as technical expert on business development team.
· Develops referred business.
· Originate business directly with clients, prospects, and centers of influence.
· Maintain frequent proactive contact with clients.
· Accountable for client retention.
· Meet/exceed service standards.
· Coordinate service team-Business Development and Service plans.
· Accountable for regulatory compliance.
· May manage administration support staff.
· A minimum of 10 to 15+ years of experience in trust administration or related work.
· Working knowledge of trust, administration, investment, banking, planning, and tax.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Member of a Professional Association.
· Involvement in community organizations.
· JD, CPA, CFP, MBA, CFA.
Qualified candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
*U.S. Trust is an equal opportunity employer.