Random samplings of news affecting
the estate planning industry
Compiled by Christopher Weems, Associate Editor
Send an e-mail with your news item
MARKET*ACCESS HOLDS FIRST HOMELAND DEFENSE CONFERENCE ON October 23, 2001
ABOUT THE BUSINESS BRIEFING - 23 OCTOBER:
On 23 October 2001, Market*Access will host a briefing for industry to address three questions surrounding federal agency missions, organizations, priorities, and needs:
1. What has happened inside our government as a result of our national response to this terrible event?
2. What has remained the same?
3. What changes are coming?
Speakers will represent federal government executives and leaders who will provide industry with a public-level briefing on program status, challenges and outlook.
* Mr. Denis Clift, President, Joint Military Intelligence College
* Congressman Curt Weldon (R-PA)
* Mr. Brown, Deputy Dirctor, FEMA
* Additional Speakers to be Announced.
For additional information, phone: 703-807-2745 and speak with Ms. Kristen Brooks.