In this episode, recorded live at the WealthManagement EDGE conference at The Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, Fla., David Armstrong is joined by Robert Sofia, founder and CEO of Snappy Kraken, a digital marketing platform for financial advisors.
- What problem Sofia was trying to solve when he founded Snappy Kraken.
- Why each financial advisor requires marketing tailored to their own clientele and prospects
- The importance of advisors finding their authentic voice when it comes to creating content
- How technology has changed everything about how prospective clients see advisors, even if advisors don’t use any digital marketing platforms themselves.
- How Sofia stumbled upon the RIA industry after successful stints selling everything from knives to RVs to automobiles, his first job creating marketing for an RIA in Florida, and how that was the springboard to founding his own firm.
- What opportunities Sofia saw with the acquisition of the firm Advisor Websites, and where Sofia sees the company going in the future.