Sponsored by Matthews Asia
- How has emerging markets evolved over the last few decades?
- Emerging markets have underperformed developed markets in the last decade. Should EM continue to play a role in portfolios considering their higher volatility?
- How do investors overcome the risks associated with China being 35-40% of broader EM exposure, especially when we consider the recent regulatory changes in China which have caused so much volatility?
- What % allocation to emerging markets do you suggest and how does emerging markets fit into a globally diversified portfolio?
- Let’s look into your crystal ball. What will we be talking about 1 year from now? What makes emerging markets compelling in the next 1/5/10 years?