Sponsored by Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- As vaccines rollout, and society returns to normal, how soon we will see an economic recovery?
- Where are rates going? Will they stay “lower for longer” or is the recent rise in rates a harbinger of a sea change?
- In this low rate environment, where do investors go to find yield? Where are you finding opportunities?
- The Biden Administration is pushing for a significant stimulus package. Will this lead to inflation? Should investors be worried?
- What about downgrades? Is that something that investors should be concerned about?
- What should be investor expectations be for total returns in fixed income in 2021?
- What have you observed as it relates to passive vs. active funds in the fixed income space?
- How can advisors use strategic beta ETFs to take advantage of some of the opportunities you mentioned?