Skip navigation
davidson618

The Hidden Half of Client Portfolios

Preserve the value of your clients’ illiquid assets.

Consider this proposition: Your wealthy clients own twice as much as you think. Three recent studies discussed below validate this assertion. Their liquid assets (the stocks, bonds and cash advisors tend to focus on) represent less than half (45 percent) of a typical millionaire’s portfolio. The other 55 percent consists of illiquid assets such as real estate, stock in privately owned companies and artwork.

ARTICLE ACCESS REQUIRED

Please Log in if you are currently a Trust&Estates subscriber, or select DAYPASS for our new 24 hour access (nominal fee required).


If you are interested in unlimited article access for one year, please select Annual Subscription below.

TAGS: Investment
Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish