Sponsored by Nationwide
Financial advisors often have an impact on the lives of their clients that extends well beyond investment performance. An ability to help clients navigate complex life and financial decisions—which are frequently intertwined—is at the core of any successful advisor’s long-term relationships.
But how can you ensure that clients understand the true value of the services that you deliver—and ultimately the unique problems that only you can solve for them?
In this episode of the WealthStack podcast, Mark Bruno and Jamie Hopkins, managing partner of Wealth Solutions at Carson Wealth, reveals how to articulate your unique advisor “alpha.” They dive into different ways to communicate your value with prospects and demonstrate what makes you different from other advisors. Jamie discusses how advisors are adapting to create experiences for clients, while also focusing on:
- The most effective ways to communicate your value proposition
- The role of technology as a differentiator for advisors
- The difference between service and relationship for advisors and clients
- The services, outcomes, or solutions that have the most value for investors
- How behavioral finance impacts clients’ advisor selection