Skip navigation

Dow 10,000

or Register to post new content in the forum

52 RepliesJump to last post

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Oct 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Nope. Wasn’t me. I am not wrong either.

Morean still has no clue and never will. Oh ya.....He's a BIG producer! LMFAO
Oct 15, 2009 3:10 pm
gtocapital:

You’re retarded if you think this market is “back.” Just give your assets to someone in the corner office if you’re riding that train to Walmart cashier central.

ok.   keep holding your cash.  
Oct 15, 2009 3:12 pm
Moraen:

[quote=howboutshoeshine] I love reading you idiots, it’s like listening to a bunch of trainees and branch managers talk.  Not one of you has mentioned anything that isn’t on CNBC or what you were told.  Again, you are all pikers that waste far to much time on this blog. A prediction for ya…Market blows out the lows. ta ta for now.[/quote]

meleto   DBA   easy$$   AKA   howboutshoeshine   duh
Oct 15, 2009 3:13 pm

[quote=howboutshoeshine] Nope. Wasn’t me. I am not wrong either.

Morean still has no clue and never will. Oh ya…He’s a BIG producer! LMFAO[/quote]

Hey gay boy. Can you even calculate the DJIA? Quick. I’ll give you a minute to respond. If you can’t do it by then, I don’t want to hear that you know anything about the market.

Oct 15, 2009 3:14 pm

[quote=howboutshoeshine] Nope. Wasn’t me. I am not wrong either.

Morean still has no clue and never will. Oh ya…He’s a BIG producer! LMFAO[/quote]

No, that was you! I remember, instead of cleaning toilets you would walk around saying "how about a shoeshine?"

Since I was wearing golden shoes, I just wanted you to clean toilets. I miss those days! How is your sister? She sure was beautiful!
Oct 15, 2009 3:14 pm

This is getting weird.

Oct 15, 2009 3:17 pm

Ok. Next question. What is the directional bias of the Dow? Why is it that direction?

Also, just so you know I never claimed to be a big producer. I’m not great at selling. What I am good at is managing and motivating and financial analysis and forecasting.

And you. Well… you’re gay.

Oct 15, 2009 3:19 pm

What’s wrong shoeshine? I thought this was fun for you.

Oct 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Here’s a hint: It’s why Dow 10,000 ten years ago isn’t the same as the Dow 10,000 now. Does that help?

Oct 15, 2009 3:27 pm

It’s no use Moraen, he can’t answer. I have him cleaning my toilets. I told you, he’s not a broker.

Oct 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Ok shoeshine - I’m going to lunch. Give me a call on your Mom’s cell when you figure it out. If you forgot it, the number is 888-UR-QUEER.

Oct 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Hey gayboy- I mean shoeshine. Back from my extended nooner with your freaky-deaky Mom. Three hours isn’t enough time to look up the answers.

Get a new name and try to post more crap.

And don’t put your big sister’s laptop on Ed McMahon’s toilet while you’re cleaning it. You’ll keep breaking it.

Oct 15, 2009 8:18 pm
Moraen:

Hey gayboy- I mean shoeshine. Back from my extended nooner with your freaky-deaky Mom. Three hours isn’t enough time to look up the answers.

Get a new name and try to post more crap.

And don’t put your big sister’s laptop on Ed McMahon’s toilet while you’re cleaning it. You’ll keep breaking it.

You are a bigger deushe than I thought. WOW! tricky question. Do you mean dividends. Here's a real question. Why were GOOG's call absolutely slammed today while the puts went nowhere? Now, the market is closed so you already have the answer, but you will have no idea how to answer this!!! I won't respond to anything else you said because I know your anger comes from frustration.
Oct 15, 2009 10:11 pm

[quote=iceco1d]

MEMO #001 - HOWABOUTSHOESHINE

Item #1:  "Deushe" = Douche   Item #2:  Capitalization @ the start of your sentences helps, as does consistency in usage of the rule.   Item #3:  Punctuation is your friend.  This symbol, "?" should be used when asking a question, for future reference.[/quote] you're an english teacher? just try and respond to the comment.
Oct 15, 2009 10:15 pm
iceco1d:

Which of those comments was directed at me?  I wasn’t aware you were speaking to me (although, I can’t be blamed, since you communicate so poorly, everything you post needs to be deciphered before it can be comprehended).  Was that lesson in capitalization too difficult for you?

Now it's all at you English teacher. Try to comprehend that and address market issues
Oct 15, 2009 10:28 pm

The option question is very easy…

Why would a call fall 50-75% in value while the coinciding put does not move?   Now, you can't google this so I think you're all screwed!!! I'm sure you'll call me names like third graders, but I would love an answer.
Oct 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Most of the brokers I know have no money (except for taking a check, which they proceed to lose quickly) . Is that the case that most see?  I always wonder how brokers have no money and they think they can tell a client what they should do with theirs?

Oct 15, 2009 11:51 pm

[quote=iceco1d]

Item #1: “Deushe” = Douche

Item #2: Capitalization @ the start of your sentences helps, as does consistency in usage of the rule.

Item #3: Punctuation is your friend. This symbol, “?” should be used when asking a question, for future reference.[/quote]

icecold!!!

please say he is worse then me?!!!    

I dont sound this fukcing retarded? do i?

please say no

deushe??? please iceman   please say no
Oct 15, 2009 11:56 pm

[quote=Shania Twain] [quote=iceco1d]

Item #1:  "Deushe" = Douche

Item #2:  Capitalization @ the start of your sentences helps, as does consistency in usage of the rule.

Item #3:  Punctuation is your friend.  This symbol, "?" should be used when asking a question, for future reference.[/quote]

icecold!!!!

please say he is worse then me?!!!    

I dont sound this fukcing retarded? do i?

please say no

deushe????? please iceman   please say no[/quote]   I give everyone of you an A for insults and an F for any market knowledge. Now, all you need to do is get a job being that clown on the dunk tank. Maybe I should have used the screen name " anotherdunkplease" Good luck. You will all need it.
Oct 15, 2009 11:58 pm

[quote=fritz]

Most of the brokers I know have no money (except for taking a check, which they proceed to lose quickly) . Is that the case that most see?  I always wonder how brokers have no money and they think they can tell a client what they should do with theirs?

[/quote]

Many plumbers dont have the best of plumbing at home. Surprising amount of lawyers dont have wills. I know unhealthy doctors who dont take proper care of themselves. Doesnt make them bad at what they do, however. I have used bad personal investment experiences to my clients advantage.  Wont let them make same mistakes.