Sponsored by Fidelity Investments
When it comes to effective portfolio construction, it’s important to note that client expectations are changing. A Fidelity survey of investors in Gen X/Y shows that 62% of clients want their advisors to provide comprehensive services that go beyond managing their money.1 So, in order to serve the shifting needs of your current and future clients, you may need to change your value proposition and uncover new ways to offer more.
- Fidelity can help you work smarter to build portfolios that help meet your clients’ unique needs—taking on as much of that responsibility as you choose.
- We look beyond conventional wisdom at every stage of the portfolio design and construction process. Our unique approach is reflected in our forward-looking analysis, multi-time-horizon framework, and open architecture.
- We have resources and services designed around the way you work:
- Assess your current portfolios with Fidelity Portfolio Quick Check® and Fixed Income Portfolio Review
- Other portfolio solutions include: mutual Funds, model Portfolios, ETFs, and separately managed accounts
To read the complete report on why smarter portfolio construction matters now, and how we can help you offer more value, please fill out the form below.
1 2017 Fidelity Investor Insights Study.