It may be a bear market, but with thousands of people retiring each day - and growth and income in short supply - the need for professional financial advice has never been greater.
But clients want more from their advisors; advisors want more from their firms; and the firms, too, want more from their advisors. This is where wealthtech plays a pivotal role. 2023 is poised to be the year of advisor productivity to meet this growing demand, so how can advisors utilize technology to drive growth, and ultimately, a better client experience? The panel will discuss:
- The role of technology in changing and improving client experiences
- Why extensible technology solutions are table stakes
- What technologies are changing the wealth management industry the most
- Why having a quality tech stack is essential for businesses
- How advisors can deliver personalized advice in the digital age
CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA®, and AEP® CE Credits have been applied for and are pending approval.
Brought to you by
In partnership with
Shannon Rosic - Moderator
Director of WealthStack Content & Solutions
H. Adam Holt, CFP®, ChFC®
CEO & Founder
Michael Lecours, CFP®
Senior Technology Editor