Even if your clients believe that you have done a good job positioning them for a comfortable retirement, many — regardless of their wealth — may still worry about running out of money due to issues such as higher inflation and rising health care costs. These “wild cards” are helping re-write the rules of retirement planning and changing the way advisors interact with both clients and prospects.
In this live webinar, Wealth Management IQ and industry thought leaders will present key findings from a new research study revealing how high-net-worth and mass affluent investors’ views about retirement are evolving – and ultimately, the role a financial advisor could play in helping get clients to and through retirement.
This webinar will examine the many ways advisors can successfully address key client concerns and attract those seeking solutions. Specifically, our panel of industry professionals will discuss:
• How recent market and economic conditions have influenced and changed perspectives about retirement.
• How advisors can best position their services to align with prospects’ greatest needs and fears
• Investment management and why it may not be as critical as you think.
• What retirees and near-retirees really think about retirement income.
• When do those in their 50s and 60s plan to retire? The surprising responses.
Mark Bruno - Moderator
Managing Director, Wealth Management
Kristin Letourneau, PhD
Vice President, Research
Vice President, Advisory Distribution Strategy
As part of Midland National® Life Insurance Company, Midland Advisory specializes in retirement solutions that help meet the needs of registered investment advisors (RIAs) and their clients.