As we close 2021, we continue to see an evolution in how we communicate with clients and how we improve the client experience. And the unpredictable nature of our industry will surely provide new challenges we’ll need to be prepared for in the coming year.
Join us on December 14th as we review the top trends we saw emerge during this past year—and how technology can help you adapt to changes predicted to come in 2022.
By attending this timely webinar, you’ll learn:
- How data can be translated into real financial intelligence
- How to integrate data-driven investment advice into high-touch client communication
- The true impact of analytics on sales and client service
- The measurable benefits leading advisors gain from efficient client onboarding
- What’s driving pressure to reorganize advisor compensation models
CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA®, and AEP® CE Credits have been applied for and are pending approval.
Head of Research
Matt Saunders - Moderator
Product Marketing Manager
David H. Lenok - Host