Scattered client assets. Burdensome, know-your-client regulations. Outdated legacy platforms. Financial advisors face numerous obstacles that impact the speed, clarity and insight needed to serve clients well. At the same time, client demands and expectations have probably never been higher.
In today’s challenging and unpredictable environment, it’s critical for wealth management firms to have the right tools to maximize productivity, scale efficiently and build relationships—leading to extraordinary client experiences. This includes the ability to:
- easily and efficiently aggregate data in one place,
- instantly analyze and visualize any portfolio, and
- ensure sophisticated portfolio reporting
Attend this webinar and hear leading experts in portfolio-reporting technology, innovation and wealth management solutions provide answers to these key questions:
- How do legacy technology platforms impact advisors’ ability to focus on higher-value activities?
- What do today’s clients expect in terms of portfolio reporting and data access?
- What key capabilities should you expect from a cutting-edge data aggregation and portfolio reporting platform?
CFP, CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA®, and AEP® CE Credits have been applied for and are pending approval.
Chief Revenue Officer
Robert D. Wedeking, CFA®
Chief Investment Officer
Geller Advisors LLC
David Armstrong - Moderator
Editor-in-Chief and Executive Director of Content and User Engagement