When was the last time you sat down on a Friday afternoon to calculate how you spent the week? WealthManagement.com and Seismic spoke to over 500 advisors about this topic, and the results may surprise you.
Many advisors spend hours on back-office tasks that could be streamlined with automation and centralized content. You may relate to times you’ve craned your neck or burned up an afternoon over something that didn’t even feel like your job. Advisor enablement eliminates these pain points and empowers you to focus on building your business.
In this webinar, we’ll review the key research findings and introduce practical action items you can implement right away.
- How wealth managers are spending their time
- Common goals for advisors in 2020
- The importance of personalization
- Advisor efficiency and productivity challenges
- Overall satisfaction levels with marketing support
- Approval levels of tech spend for Advisors
CFP, CIMA®, CPWA®, and AEP® CE Credits have been applied for and are pending approval.
Rob Stella, CFP®
Product Marketing Manager