The energy transition is accelerating. Aggressive global timelines to reduce global carbon emissions and diversify our energy sources are in place, and the manufacturing and adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) have reached a tipping point. The rapidly rising demand for lithium, copper, uranium and nickel is likely to quickly outstrip supply—and the resulting investment opportunity may be powerful.
Please join us to learn more about:
- Why concerns about energy security may accelerate the energy transition
- How green industrial policies are “crowding in” private sector investment
- How momentum in EV adoption may likely drive exponential growth for battery metals
- Supply-demand scenarios for lithium, uranium, copper and nickel and how this impacts miners
- Opportunities for investors with Sprott Energy Transition ETFs
CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA®, and AEP® CE Credits have been approved.
Mark Marex, CFA
Director, Index Research & Development
Nasdaq Investment Intelligence
Chief Executive Officer, Sprott Asset Management
Senior Managing Partner, Sprott Inc.
Edward C. Coyne - Moderator
Senior Managing Partner, Global Sales
Mark Bruno - Host
Managing Director, Wealth Management