CIMA, CPWA, and NAEPC CE credits*
“Consistency” can mean different things to different investors depending on where they are on their path to retirement. But no matter what the definition, consistency in investing is key in achieving retirement goals.
Please join us and featured guest speaker, Joe Labella, Retirement Strategist with Voya Investment Management, who will share Voya's proprietary Consistency Lens™ methodology which ranks actively managed mutual funds on six returns-based factors that have proven to drive risk and return.
During this live webinar, our speakers will:
- Show how combinations of the Consistency Lens™ factors drive performance that is well-aligned with the goals typical of investors across different retirement life stages
- Provide illustrations of the impact of focusing on consistency
- Share resources that advisors can use to promote consistency in both retirement investing and client behavior
This unique way of evaluating actively managed mutual funds can mean better retirement outcomes for clients and a differentiated way to enhance your value proposition.
Attendees will have exclusive access to:
- Whitepaper: Applying a Consistency Lens™ to Fund Evaluation
- Client-approved Worksheet: To help determine investing style
- Voya's Retirement U for Advisors™ Advisor Website: Offers online learning modules for CE credit
The NAEPC has approved this program for one (1) general CE credit hour for the AEP® designation program. IMCA has accepted this program for one (1) CE credit hour toward the CIMA®, and CPWA® certifications.