The E-Valuator was built so Advisors could:
• Mitigate Fiduciary Liability
• Maintain a “Rules-based” investment process
• Increase profitability via maximized automation
The easily customizable settings of this web-based analytical tool are applied against the mutual fund and ETF universe to meet and/or exceed the performance demands specific to each Investor.
Once an Investor’s settings have been established, The E-Valuator will oversee the daily performance of a Portfolio. It will:
• Monitor existing investments relative to their peers
• Notify the Advisor of a lagging investment
• Screen, Filter, and Find up to 3 suitable replacements
• Email FINRA reviewed reports per Investor’s requested month/day
Client reports are highly visual, intuitive, and easily comprehended.
The E-Valuator makes the complicated simple.
CEO of The E-Valuator Software