180 Central Park South, New York, NY
Hear from thought leaders of these “IBDs in transition” to see first-hand how they are steering their organizations to support advisors as they too, evolve to better meet the needs of today’s clients.
A unique gathering of three of the industry’s top Chief Technology Officers supporting tens of thousands of advisors will share their insights, strategies and approach to supplying advisors with the latest tools to enhance efficiency and delight clients.
Hear where the industry is going and how technology will play an increasing role in how advisors are delivering advice, as well as what emerging technologies they will be investing in over the next decade. A must attend for anyone in the advisor technology ecosystem looking to supply the tools these mega-buyers will be looking to acquire.
80-100 executives from 2021 Industry Awards Finalist companies participate in four concurrent breakout sessions
- Are robo advisors dead?
- Where are we with the digital transformation of wealth management, both in the front office and the back office?
- Where will CX (Client Experience) technology take us in areas like client portals, PFMs, account aggregation, client onboarding/account opening and mobile apps?
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive analytics – where will they show up in the financial planning and investment process?
- Is Direct Indexing the next big thing?
- Cybersecurity – how worried should we be?
Tim Welsh, Nexus Strategy, LLC
Darrin Courtney, Gartner
Doug Fritz, F2 Strategy
Davis Janowski, WealthManagement.com
141 West 54th Street, New York, NY
Once virtually registered for the event please go to this link on your laptop to view our virtual stream of the 2021 WealthManagement Industry Awards: https://globalfinance.connectmeinforma.com/
- Enter your email address used during registration
- Enter the following password: WMAwards2021
Once inside the ConnectMe desktop platform, you will be asked to build your profile. Once completed you can start to use the full benefits of the streaming presentation.
Please send any questions that you may have to [email protected]