Fidelity’s mission is to inspire better futures and deliver better outcomes for the customers and businesses we serve. With assets under administration of $11.3 trillion, including discretionary assets of $4.2 trillion as of March 31, 2022, we focus on meeting the unique needs of a diverse set of customers. Privately held for over 75 years, Fidelity employs more than 57,000 associates who are focused on the long-term success of our customers. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit https://www.fidelity.com/about-fidelity/our-company.
Digital Portfolio Construction Tool
Fidelity Portfolio Quick Check® is a free, fully digital self-service tool that allows advisors to analyze and compare investment strategies to manage portfolios more efficiently. This digital experience replaces Fidelity’s manual Portfolio Quick Check – giving advisors direct access to download a report in minutes instead of waiting 24-48 hours. Portfolio Quick Check delivers a multi-level analysis of performance, composition and risk, including quick portfolio diagnostics, tailored and actionable insights, customizable reports, digital model uploads and benchmark comparisons. The benefits to advisors include:
- Better understanding of a portfolio’s style and sector exposures, correlations among funds and various risk/return measures
- New opportunities to improve portfolios based on Fidelity’s thought leadership and proprietary insights
- Customizable reports for investor clients that demonstrate the benefits of active investing
Enhanced Technology Offerings
Over the past year, Fidelity Institutional has made enhancements to its WealthscapeSM advisor technology platform, Wealthscape InvestorSM mobile app, and Integration Xchange, Fidelity’s open-architecture digital store. These enhancements provide an improved user experience for advisors and their clients, and help firms navigate an increasingly complex technology ecosystem. Wealthscape updates:
- The launch of Wealthscape Analytics, with key business metrics, client segmentation data, and more, highlighting opportunities for advisors to drive revenue and grow their businesses.
- A customizable Wealthscape homepage.
- Enhancements to the digital onboarding experience.
- Advanced digital service functionality.
- A redesigned Wealthscape Investor online and mobile app: updated design, account information, and security features. Integration Xchange updates:
- Enhanced digital service functionalities
- New expanded fintech integrations •An enhanced user experience focused on analytics and digital service