Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories. Let’s get real!
Stories covered in this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk:
- Wirehouse buys $72 billion DC consultant
- SEC proposes new cybersecurity rules
- High account balance plans are 21% cheaper
- CITs surging in TD market
- Leading RPA RFP provider acquired
Other interesting news:
- How Voya is leveraging convergence of wealth, retirement & benefits at work (Charlie Nelson podcast)
- RPAs don’t understand emergency savings -
- DC plans pushing growth of ESG funds -
- Reaction of DC market to SCOTUS Hughes decision (video)
- What DOL fiduciary changes mean to advisors
Fred Barstein is founder and CEO of TRAU, TPSU and 401kTV.