Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
- 7th Circuit affirms DOL’s authority to investigate ERISA plan cybersecurity
- DOL seeks dismissal of cryptocurrency guidance lawsuit
- The latest results from JD Power's Retirement Plan Digital Experience survey
- How much can you spend in retirement? Answer these questions first.
- 401(k) record-keepers eager to facilitate the convergence of wealth, retirement and benefits at work
Other interesting news:
- Franklin Templeton transitions 403(b) business to PCS Retirement’s Aspire Platform
- Vestwell targets 401(k) TPAs with new products
- Wilmington Trust launches CIT onboarding tool
- Voya launches workplace benefits financial guidance app