Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
Stories covered in this week’s edition of 401k Real Talk:
- Staying True to PTE 2020-02
- IRA Investors Pay Significantly More than 401(k) Savers
- The Economics of Providing 401(k) Plans
- DOL Brief Calls Investment Advice Lawsuit Claim "Downright Bizarre"
- Can Envestnet Lure Wealth Managers to the 401(k) Market
Other interesting news:
- Retirement Outlook of the Workforce
- Sixth Circuit Issues First Published Appellate Opinion Applying Hughes v. Northwestern
- Ride the Annuity Bull Market While You Can
- TAMP GeoWealth Gets 401(k) Boost From Pontera
- Vanguard Partners With Candidly For Student Loan Repayment Program