Who Are The Outstanding Brokers?
The Search is On!
For the 23rd consecutive year, Registered Rep. will honor the industry’s top professionals with Outstanding Broker Awards in the May 2003 issue.
Anyone can nominate a friend or colleague who meets the following criteria:
- A minimum of three years in the industry as a producing retail registered
- A minimum of one year with his or her present firm as of Jan. 1, 2003.
- Good compliance standing. (Nominees’ compliance records will be
checked—we must have middle name and CRD number.)
- Not a previous Outstanding Broker Award recipient.
- Ranked in the top 25 percent of his or her firm’s retail producers.
Registered Rep. will select the Outstanding Brokers based on:
- Superior performance in money management, client service and business building
- Acknowledged peer recognition and respect.
To consider a broker for the award, we must receive the following:
- A completed nominee data form (below)
- A letter on your letterhead as an attached file in Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, AppleWorks, or PDF detailing how the nominee meets each of the three selection criteria.
Deadline for entries is March 15, 2003
Nominee's Full Name
|Nominated by |
| References |
Please Provide names and phone numbers for the following references
Company references (colleagues, managers)
2002, or latest 12-month production
| Professional references (CPAs, attorneys, etc., |
nominee has worked with)
| Production Mix |
who work for nominee
Please attach a letter on your letterhead in Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Rich Text, AppleWorks, or PDF format detailing how the nominee the three selection criteria.Attachment: