Skip navigation

Registered Rep article June 2006

or Register to post new content in the forum

14 RepliesJump to last post

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Jun 5, 2006 6:37 pm

Page 16 Here's to Edward

The same stupid story about their culture and tradition. Notice the author......ah..its an employee that wrote it. I bet after 15 minutes in Wendles the author came out looking like my grandmother who just finished eating some vanilla ice cream. 

Jun 7, 2006 8:48 pm

That’s a letter’s page, not an article. So yes, it is an Edward Jones broker who wrote it.

Jun 8, 2006 12:53 am

I believe the author is pretty high up on the churn and burn machine.

Jun 8, 2006 1:16 am

What is wrong with that?

Jun 8, 2006 3:17 pm

I thought the article was a waste of space! What a butt kisser!

On the other hand There are a couple of interesting article's in this month mag!

Some times the mag, spends to much time interviewing multi million dollar producers! In my opinion. Maybe some of you enjoy reading about them but I find those kind of people hard to take!    

Jun 8, 2006 4:39 pm

[quote=Greenbacks]

I thought the article was a waste of space! What a butt kisser!

On the other hand There are a couple of interesting article's in this month mag!

Some times the mag, spends to much time interviewing multi million dollar producers! In my opinion. Maybe some of you enjoy reading about them but I find those kind of people hard to take!    

[/quote]

Well, then that must be why they made sure to include a letter/article from an Edward Jones Broker instead of a General Partner!!!!

Jun 8, 2006 4:51 pm

Many magazines publish letters from their readers when those letters deal with controversial topics or address a particular article that has previously been published by the magazine. We do not always get letters. We would love more letters from our readers. Write us letters, and if they are well reasoned and thoughtful we may publish them.

Jun 8, 2006 4:52 pm

Ahhh, a good laugh.

Jun 8, 2006 9:48 pm

Greenback,

You are just jealous because you are not a multi million dollar producer.

Jun 8, 2006 10:56 pm

[quote=Incredble Hulk]

Greenback,

You are just jealous because you are not a multi million dollar producer.

[/quote]

NO!   IH, you will probably not be in this profession long enough to meet a multi million dollar producer at Jones if they even exist? However, if you do you may find them with a swollen head and large EGO! I do not care to be around people like that.

Jun 9, 2006 3:37 am

Oh, Greenbacks. -shaking my head- when will you learn…

Jun 9, 2006 11:39 am

[quote=Incredible Hulk]Oh, Greenbacks. -shaking my head- when will you learn...[/quote]

Greenbacks has it 100% right!  Every top producer I met (and we had the most in the firm in our region) had a huge ego that you quickly got tired of!

Jun 9, 2006 2:01 pm

[quote=Ilovedogs]

[quote=Incredible Hulk]Oh, Greenbacks. -shaking my head- when will you learn...[/quote]

Greenbacks has it 100% right!  Every top producer I met (and we had the most in the firm in our region) had a huge ego that you quickly got tired of!

[/quote]

Which ego is bigger, the employee that started a Jones office from scratch or an employee that was given an office with a large amount of assets? Remember folks, there are no top producers at Jones just employees that sit in the drivers seat of someones elses car (the GP's).

There is absolutely no comparison between what the employees call top producing at the cult to top producing in the real securites world. Hell I know a Merrill broker who does just over 13 million a year, thats more than the 3 regions of Jones employees that surround the Merrill brokers office put together. A jones top producer.........what a joke

Jun 9, 2006 5:28 pm

[quote=Ilovedogs]

[/quote]

Ilovedogs....it's called the G-P'nis syndrome. They run around in secret circles shaking their zippers playing the my G-P'nis is bigger n your G-P'nis