Skip navigation

500 or bust?

or Register to post new content in the forum

3938 RepliesJump to last post

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Jun 21, 2009 3:32 am

just trying to do my part - the 500 thing, that is

Jun 22, 2009 12:38 am

Anyone care to give a synopsis of the past 407 pages?

Jun 22, 2009 2:52 am

[quote=Chazzy]Anyone care to give a synopsis of the past 407 pages?
[/quote]

AGE Rocked, Wachovia Sucks, Wells Sucks…lots of us left and most are happy, and alot stayed and most seem to not be happy

Jun 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Nah Wells and Wachovia are just fine.  AGE guys are a bunch of Pikers.  I’m sorry that Wachovia came in and actually tried to get you guys to work.  I think Primerica is hiring down the street.  You guys should look into that.

Jun 22, 2009 5:32 pm
JoeSchmoe:

Nah Wells and Wachovia are just fine.  AGE guys are a bunch of Pikers.  I’m sorry that Wachovia came in and actually tried to get you guys to work.  I think Primerica is hiring down the street.  You guys should look into that.

Hi Danny :O
Jun 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Can we get a 409 please?

Jun 22, 2009 8:10 pm

[quote=nestegg]

Hi Danny [/quote]

Oh hi. 
Jun 23, 2009 3:45 am

You guys all had your assistants do the forefront work and you will reap the benefits. Dont forget your assistants when the check arrives you greedy bastards

Jun 23, 2009 5:32 am

It’s all cake until the compliance department wants you to modify the envision so that the goals work out. Do what they say and  this keeps them out of arbitration and the money is worth it. You are now an employee not a business owner. Congratulations.

Jun 24, 2009 12:27 am

[quote=Ferris Bueller] [quote=nestegg]

[quote=Chazzy]Anyone care to give a synopsis of the past 407 pages?

[/quote]AGE Rocked, Wachovia Sucks, Wells Sucks…lots of us left and most are happy, and alot stayed and most seem to not be happy [/quote]

I finished my 4 front bs a couple weeks ago. All told I maybe worked about 15 hours and I’ll get paid 400K. I’m happy :)[/quote]

Money does make you happy…for a while…

Jun 24, 2009 1:44 am

can I hear 410?

Jun 24, 2009 5:47 am

I just don’t get it. I talked to 3 really good guys today about all the issues with envision and they want the check baby ! Give me the check ! Have we all lost it ? Don’t you get it , this is a con from the top and it hasn’t stopped since day one. You are an employee once you do the plan. Stop it !!! Now !!!

Jun 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Hmm,

15 hours of putting MY clients in a program that MY firm uses that actually helps ME and pays ME 400k sounds pretty good.

If that makes me an employee then I’m all for it.  After all, they’re still MY clients.

Jun 25, 2009 12:27 am

[quote=JoeSchmoe]Hmm,

15 hours of putting MY clients in a program that MY firm uses that actually helps ME and pays ME 400k sounds pretty good.

If that makes me an employee then I’m all for it.  After all, they’re still MY clients.

[/quote]

That last line is the best…you seriously believe that!!!

Jun 25, 2009 12:30 am

I’d like to know where in your contract it says they are your clients Joe.

Jun 25, 2009 1:07 am

Please tell me you guys debating my clients vs. Wells clients are 100k producers. No way you guys do more business than that. The clients are mwhoever the clients choose to go with. I have client that if I left would go with me no matter what company I go to. I have others that could be loyal to the company. There is never something signed that says WHO they belong to so it really isnt a debate. If you want them to be yours strengthen the relationship.

Jun 25, 2009 1:46 am

Amen BP.  I’m completely psyched you’re back.  With your common sense and nestegg’s insane pent up raging anger and superior complex over AGE/WB/WFC this thread hits 500 sooner than I thought.  I’ll just throw a couple AGE sucks, Danny is great, WFC Advisors is the best comments in the pot from time to time and watch nestegg and his gang stir it up.  500 will be hit by 4front pay day (Sept 09).  If WFC pulls 4front then we could be talking 1,000 thread. 

Jun 25, 2009 2:33 am

WFC doesn’t own your clients…but they think they do…I didn’t think I needed to spell it out to you like children…anyone that thinks Wachovia/Wells truely believes that the clients are yours is delusional!

I am not saying they are not your clients, if I thought that I never would have left, my point is Wells doesn’t think that no matter what they say, they try to make them stickier to the firm with projects like this. When you leave they will go after them hardcore to stay…if they believed they were truly your clients they would not do that…this is my point…hopefully that is clear.

My clients are my clients, which is why I retained over 90% of the relationships I wanted in my move. I get that part trust me!

No one is happier you guys got paid than me! You put up with alot of BS, I know I went through alot of it too…sure it isn’t retention, but it is something. If you are a Wells lifer it is probably a great deal!

Jun 25, 2009 3:02 am

Again…read what I posted…I didn’t say they will make them sticker…but like everything in the universal bank model…it is geared that way…nothing more nothing less…if you do a good job you will retian clients move or no move.

I am happy you guys got something…didn’t work for me, but it may for you.

Jun 25, 2009 3:22 am

Does the client sign a client agreement with you, or Wells Fargo when they open an account?