Skip navigation

Where are the Series 7/66/24 Exams held?

or Register to post new content in the forum

25 RepliesJump to last post

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Mar 25, 2008 2:03 pm
btomba,  All these questions why aren't you asking your "handler" at ej?   ComplianceJerk   The reason I did not contact my EJ person is that they were away on an EJ vacation, probably Hawaii, Lucky @#%$^&*(#$, and just thought the forum could help with such a simple question.   Obiviously there is a wealth of knowledge here in this forum, and I find everyone most helpful. HEHE
Mar 25, 2008 2:29 pm

wow I wonder why your handler has never shared the information with their colleagues.  what a shame!

Mar 25, 2008 3:14 pm

[quote=btomba]

btomba,  All these questions why aren't you asking your "handler" at ej?   ComplianceJerk   The reason I did not contact my EJ person is that they were away on an EJ vacation, probably Hawaii, Lucky @#%$^&*(#$, and just thought the forum could help with such a simple question.   Obiviously there is a wealth of knowledge here in this forum, and I find everyone most helpful. HEHE[/quote]   Well good for him... But in truth this is information easily found under your study for success website.. My trainee is always asking me questions similar to this and i am always puzzled why I am bothered instead of just looking it up on the website dedicated to these sort of questions.  Could you btomba enlighten me.. Did your Study trainer not inform you of the information on the site??   Miss J
Mar 25, 2008 5:36 pm

BINGO!!! Miss Jones

Mar 26, 2008 6:43 am

[quote=MISS JONES][quote=btomba]

btomba,  All these questions why aren't you asking your "handler" at ej?   ComplianceJerk   The reason I did not contact my EJ person is that they were away on an EJ vacation, probably Hawaii, Lucky @#%$^&*(#$, and just thought the forum could help with such a simple question.   Obiviously there is a wealth of knowledge here in this forum, and I find everyone most helpful. HEHE[/quote]   Well good for him... But in truth this is information easily found under your study for success website.. My trainee is always asking me questions similar to this and i am always puzzled why I am bothered instead of just looking it up on the website dedicated to these sort of questions.  Could you btomba enlighten me.. Did your Study trainer not inform you of the information on the site??   Miss J[/quote]   NO they did not .... so now you are enlightened!