What do I need to sell 401k and IRAs

or Register to post new content in the forum



  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Feb 14, 2014 2:52 pm

What licenses do I need to sell IRA's and manage 401k accounts? I imagine most of everything I'll work with is Mutal Funds. So do I need series 6 and 63 or something more? Can I do this independent?

Thanks guys and gals!