Skip navigation

Merrill's 100 people list

or Register to post new content in the forum

51 RepliesJump to last post

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Sep 21, 2006 7:59 pm

No, but I’ve been to the Forum in Rome several times.  Have you ever seen it?

Sep 21, 2006 8:20 pm

[quote=Knows Wall St.]No, but I've been to the Forum in Rome several times.  Have you ever seen it? [/quote]

Rome Georgia. Floyd County, the enchanted land. Great place, B-52 country. I can't see you fitting in there but......

Sep 21, 2006 8:31 pm

[quote=Knows Wall St.]What difference does that make?  Do you decide what a perfect customer for cash value life insurance is based on a poll?
[/quote]

I check for hair color and waist to hip ratio.

Sep 21, 2006 8:32 pm

[quote=BondGuy]

[quote=Knows Wall St.]No, but I’ve been to the Forum in Rome several times.  Have you ever seen it? [/quote]

Rome Georgia. Floyd County, the enchanted land. Great place, B-52 country. I can't see you fitting in there but......

[/quote]

You might be surprised.

For what it's worth--B-52 Country is actually Clarke County Georgia, on the other side of the state.
Sep 21, 2006 10:39 pm

[quote=Knows Wall St.] [quote=BondGuy]

[quote=Knows Wall St.]No, but I've been to the Forum in Rome several times.  Have you ever seen it? [/quote]

[/quote]

You might be surprised.

For what it's worth--B-52 Country is actually Clarke County Georgia, on the other side of the state.
[/quote]

B-52 country is relative. Georgia's a small state. And for what it's worth, nobody cares.

Sep 21, 2006 10:42 pm

[quote=BondGuy][quote=Knows Wall St.] [quote=BondGuy]

[/quote]

You might be surprised.

[/quote]

B-52 country is relative. Georgia's a small state. And for what it's worth, nobody cares.

[/quote]

Actually Georgia is the largest state east of the Mississippi, so you'd be wrong by saying it's a small state.
Sep 22, 2006 12:13 am

[quote=Knows Wall St.] [quote=BondGuy][quote=Knows Wall St.] [quote=BondGuy]

[/quote]

You might be surprised.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually Georgia is the largest state east of the Mississippi, so you'd be wrong by saying it's a small state.
[/quote]

No kidding, biggest state in the east?  Wow!

Did you know that Georgia was ranked the 44th healthiest state in 2005? Even New Jersey(16th) beat it. How bad do you have to be that Jersey, on the receiving end of the entire country's air pollution, is a healthier place to live? Georgia's trying hard to be in the top 40 for 2006.

And, did you know Georgia ranked 46th in SAT scores in 2006. Mean combined score below 1000. That's why housing is so cheap there. Not to mention the big debate going on in science classes there. Do you think the science thing has anything to do with the health thing?

Georgia, big, and unhealthy, and well, not so hot on education.

But hey, they've got the love shack.

Sep 23, 2006 3:53 am

Bond Guy,

Your an idiot, so what Knows Wall St. watches his VH1. Your just a fixed income ass hole and wished that he understood equities.

And yeah I’m from Ga

Sep 23, 2006 4:10 am

[quote=rook4123]Bond Guy,

Your an idiot, so what Knows Wall St. watches his VH1. Your just a fixed income ass hole and wished that he understood equities.

And yeah I’m from Ga

[/quote]

Well given your grammar, sentence structure, and spelling I’m inclined to believe you when you say you are from Georgia.

Did you get a high school diploma there?

Sep 23, 2006 5:21 am

[quote=rook4123]Bond Guy,

And yeah I'm from Ga
[/quote]

Rook you're right. It was a cheap shot on Georgia when I was really aiming at Wall Street. Sorry about that.

Sep 23, 2006 5:44 pm

It’s funny how topics can change. Reading this sh*te is hilarious. Good entertainment for a Saturday morning.