Skip navigation

The SuperMan 2011 Business Log

or Register to post new content in the forum

65 RepliesJump to last post

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Apr 12, 2011 1:44 am

nope, not drinking his kool-aid or looking up to him. however, i don't think that calling someone a 'liar' without proof is a great contribution. nor is calling anyone a 'dbag'. it's all good though, i'm on the board to gain and give help, not call names.

Apr 13, 2011 3:30 am

[quote=j20a00g]

[quote=volt]liar[/quote]

great 1st post...welcome to the forums. it appears you will be a valuable member.

[/quote

]

Apr 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Jealous much Volt?  I know for somewhat of a fact he's killing it.  I am sure Sup will take your dbag of a comment as a compliment though.  It's got to feel pretty good to know you are doing so well that people can only comprehend your #'s as a lie.  Keep up the good work Sup.

Apr 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Update?

Apr 27, 2011 11:49 pm

[quote=j20a00g]

nope, not drinking his kool-aid or looking up to him. however, i don't think that calling someone a 'liar' without proof is a great contribution. nor is calling anyone a 'dbag'. it's all good though, i'm on the board to gain and give help, not call names.

[/quote]

Go to page one and reread Supermans posts.  Mentions average account size is 80k and then he all of a sudden has 48 accts with 12mm.  12mm divided by 48 is 250k which is an AVERAGE.  That would be proof.  Or a complete misunderstanding of what an average is.