Skip navigation

Cold Calling Road to10 Million AUM. Journey Begins 4/30/12

or Register to post new content in the forum

43 RepliesJump to last post

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Jun 14, 2017 1:53 pm

This is the newly Exxon Mobil Loan Company base in USA, they give out loans at 2% interest rate. Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages, have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions, We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate. If you are interested in taking a loan, feel free to contact us today, we promise to offer you the best services ever. Just give us a try, because a trial will convince you. What are your Financial needs?

Do you need a business loan?

Do you need a personal loan?

Do you want to buy a car?

Do you want to refinance?

Do you need a mortgage loan?

Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists?

Contact us via [email protected]

Jun 14, 2017 2:00 pm

This is the newly Exxon Mobil Loan Company base in USA, they give out loans at 2% interest rate. Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages, have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions, We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate. If you are interested in taking a loan, feel free to contact us today, we promise to offer you the best services ever. Just give us a try, because a trial will convince you. What are your Financial needs?

Do you need a business loan?

Do you need a personal loan?

Do you want to buy a car?

Do you want to refinance?

Do you need a mortgage loan?

Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists?

Contact us via [email protected]

Oct 23, 2019 4:24 pm
Murdoc wrote:
Just finished up today with a great meeting. Walked through some strategies on the equity and fixed income side. Munis was the opener to the conversation. Prospect is working with 4 other brokers, loves the multiple angles on investment strategies.
End result: asked for $1MM proposal...wish me luck. Hopefully pounding these phones for the past 4 weeks really pays off.
Todays
Contacts: 25
Prospects: 1
Harkkam: Some insights for you from getting my number in January 2012.
1) I use retirement planning and munis for residentials and businesses respectively. Most businesses owners are in a hurry, show them yield (greed) get the hook. What is earning 0.2% interest at Savings and Loan and what is coming due in a CD?? Now we are talking
I think retirement planning is solid for a list of 59+. However, I have found it tough to sell urgency. If I'm lucky I am finding someone who is retiring this year. I'll go through the retirement plan, lets say 500K. Then they will say "Ok this looks good, I'll think this over and decide in December when I do leave." My response "This analysis is based on the beginning of this year. Why arent we doing this right now, its now April, you need to do this anyways."
Response: "I want to sit on it a little longer I still might be working till ____"
In the end its a great account, has annuity potential in there, etc etc. However, you still need a ton of PC's in the meantime. What can I get my hands on in the 60-90 day window TOPS...thank you wirehouse structure
2) I think there is success in contacting both residentials and businesses. To hit the high contact goals you see on this message board, you need to be calling businesses. It literally takes me most of my day calling from 8-6pm to get 50 contacts. I think residentials in the numbers of 25-30 is a more accurate goal to shoot for. Comments welcome on these numbers. That Mystery Advisor script I think is pretty solid, that was posted on your thread. A lot of it can be consolidated but I like the angles it has.
3) Residentials I would buy lead lists. Use the specific criteria you want with age, investable assets, zip code. Make sure they have good refund policies and call the shit out of it. I've been able to get almost a free list because of Bad Numbers Do not Calls, firms clients, etc There are plenty of good references of list brokers on the site.
I think there are plenty of free sources for businesses. Corporate Directories are gold...trying to get my hands on a couple.
Appreciate the comments and help i have received since end of April. Looking forward to some big numbers for this month
Are you still in the business? How're things going?!