The CEO of HighTower "simplified the playbook" at the firm—in January 2018, the firm owned 23% of the revenue, leaving 77% at risk of attrition. Now, it owns 91%.
Rapidly advancing technology poses an array of challenges for today's financial advisors. A group of tech vendors, b/ds and others discussed them all during a Wealth Management Industry Awards Technology Roundtable discussion.
The gala, held at the Ziegfeld Ballroom in Manhattan, included new categories honoring CMOs at asset managers and broker/dealers, as well as more awards focused on fintech.
The announcement is the newest move by Atria, a wealth management holding company founded by Doug Ketterer, a former Morgan Stanley executive.