Sponsored by LPL Financial
Despite the pandemic, RIA mergers and acquisitions have continued at a rapid clip.
In this episode, David Armstrong, editor-in-chief of WealthManagement.com, speaks to David DeVoe, founder and CEO of DeVoe & Company, to discuss what is changing in the industry for investment advisory firms, what firms are driving the wave of deals and the biggest risks to RIAs.
- How $1 billion-plus RIAs are driving the record-breaking activity in deals;
- What “META” RIAs are, and how they will change the industry;
- The percentage improvement in a firm’s valuation that comes from a mere 1% boost in growth;
- The numbers that dispel the myth of the “seller’s market” for RIAs;
- How his own journey as an entrepreneur began in the surf shops of Santa Barbara, Calif.