Anyone can nominate a friend or colleague who meets the following criteria:
• A minimum of three years in the industry as a producing retail registered representative.
• A minimum of one year with his or her present firm as of Jan. 1, 2006.
• Good compliance standing. (Nominees’ compliance records will be checked—we must have a nominee’s middle name and CRD number.)
• Not a previous Outstanding Broker Award recipient.
• Ranked in the top 25 percent of his or her firm’s retail producers.
Registered Rep. will select the Outstanding Brokers based on:
1) Superior performance in money management, client service and business
2) Acknowledged peer recognition and respect.
• A completed nominee entry form.
• Please write no more than 750 words detailing why the cadidate deserves to win an OBA (i.e., community and philanthropic activities, notable achievements).
Entry form can be downloaded here, then fax, snail mail or email the entry to Barry Rehfeld.
Send materials to:
Registered Rep. Outstanding Broker Awards
249 W. 17th St., 3rd Floor
(Att. Barry Rehfeld)
New York, NY 10011
Fax: (913) 514-6837
In addition to the announcement in the May issue, winners will be flown all-expenses paid to New York City for the 2006 awards ceremony.