Sponsored by Cetera Financial Group
The number of women millionaires in America continues to grow due to several factors, including more women in the workplace, stock market performance, and demographics. Inside the Minds of Wealthy Women explores the unique financial perspective of affluent women and how it influences their financial decision-making:
- Women are more holistic in their financial decisions. They relate finances to their life situation rather than focusing merely on return.
- Women define the American Dream as financial stability. Being “rich” means you have financial security, not a luxurious lifestyle.
- Most women believe their financial situation is better than that of their parents. However, few believe their children will surpass their own wealth.
Based upon this research, there are some key issues financial professionals must keep in mind to effectively attract and retain women clients, including:
- What attributes are favored when choosing a financial professional
- The role their children play in financial decision-making
- What they think about their own futures, and the futures of their children