Archived versions of WealthManagement.com webinars are available on demand 24 hours after broadcast.
Todd G. Povlich, CFA, ASA
PartnerManagement Planning, Inc.
Editor in ChiefTrusts & Estates
When you help a client conduct a transaction or administer an estate, the client often will need to obtain a qualified appraisal to value the assets of his/her company. You’re tasked with managing your client through the business valuation process or reviewing a business appraisal that your client has obtained.
Join Todd G. Povlich, CFA, ASA, of Management Planning, Inc., as he shares a business appraiser’s perspective of the wealth planning and estate tax field. Mr. Povlich will cover several topics, including:
• How to manage your clients and their expectations through the business valuation process;
• What constitutes a qualified appraisal;
• Best practices for reviewing business appraisal reports;
• Navigating estate and gift tax audits; and
• Hot topics in business valuation.
Don't wait, register now!
CE Credits have been applied for and are pending approval.
Not able to attend? Register anyway! We'll send you a link to the webinar archive so you can view it at your own convenience.