In this webinar, Skip Schweiss, Managing Director of Advisor Advocacy & Industry Affairs, TD Ameritrade Institutional, and David Trainer, CEO of New Constructs, provide ideas for turning the new fiduciary rule to a potential advantage. They share their perspective on how to fulfill fiduciary duties in an efficient and compliant manner.
- Attend this webinar and learn ways to help you:
- Differentiate and grow your business
- Improve client trust and relationships
- Provide a higher level of service
- Fulfill fiduciary duties in a cost efficient way
- Make better investment decisions
- Lower investment risk
The NAEPC has approved this program for one (1) CE credit hour in estate planning for the AEP® designation program.
The Certified Planner Board of Standards (CFP) has approved this program for 1 CE credit hour.
IMCA has accepted The DOL Fiduciary Rule: Turn Challenge Into Competitive Advantage for 1 hour of CE credit towards the CIMA®, CIMC® and CPWA®certifications.
TD Ameritrade Trust Company