Robert S. Keebler
Keebler & Associates
Steve J. Oshins
Oshins & Associates
Editor in Chief
Trusts & Estates
Join estate planning gurus Robert Keebler and Steven Oshins as they review the 10 best strategies for 2018.
They will give you practical advice about:
• Incomplete gift non-grantor trusts
• Non-grantor trusts for federal and state income tax shifting
• Decanting grantor trusts into non-grantor trusts
• Formula general power of appointments for basis step-up
• Hybrid domestic asset protection trusts
• Dynasty trusts
• Non-judicial settlement agreements
• Beneficiary defective trusts using low bracket beneficiaries
• What estate planners need to know about 20% small business deduction
• Modifying businesses and trusts to qualify for the new IRC 199A deduction
• Not making low basis gifts
The NAEPC has approved this program for one (1) CE credit hour in estate planning for the AEP ® designation program.
Investments & Wealth Institute (formerly IMCA) has accepted 10 Best Estate Planning Strategies for 1 hour(s) of CE credit toward the CIMA® and CPWA® certifications.
LIVE EVENT ONLY: The Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards has approved this program for one (1) CE credit hour.
Not able to attend? Register anyway! Archived versions of Trusts & Estates webinars are available to watch On Demand shortly after broadcast. You will recieve an email with login instructions as soon as the replay is available.