Skip navigation

Wachovia Payouts for 2007

or Register to post new content in the forum

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Dec 9, 2006 2:14 pm

Same deal, if you guys/gals have interest in reading the latest public information, please feel free to e-mail me at:

[email protected]

I wish the headhunters who read this chat board and post would be willing to do this, too (provide public info for those who have interest).

Dec 9, 2006 4:23 pm

FWIW Yolanda I have been posting on here longer than you(at least under your present persona) and I have found some of the headhunters who post here to be very willing to share their knowledge and experience.  BrokerRecruit and JCadieux come to mind.

Just because they didn’t post this particular piece of “public” information doesn’t mean they deserve to have you make such a broad statement.

No offense intended, just my opinion.

Dec 9, 2006 4:46 pm

No offense taken, Joe.

I never posted under any other ID. Just wanted to everyone to know I am not NASDNewbie, hence the disclosures.

You're correct, BrokerRecruit and JCadieux are very helpful and post relevant information.

Dec 9, 2006 5:32 pm

[quote=ymh_ymh_ymh]

Same deal, if you guys/gals have interest in reading the latest public information, please feel free to e-mail me at:

[email protected]

I wish the headhunters who read this chat board and post would be willing to do this, too (provide public info for those who have interest).

Are you the same person who was following KKD so closely??

[/quote]
Dec 9, 2006 6:02 pm

Yes, I was the Krispy Kreme Donut girl and that story is true about the Wachovia corporate finance guy. Found him on the Wachovia hot board Yahoo (YHOO) maintains. He was worried that WB would end up eating some underperforming loans to KKD.

I was short KKD prior to my chats with Tom (WB corporate finance), however. He was aware of that and did not violate Reg FD with me.

The PRU and WB hot boards for Yahoo were quite entertaining in 2003 and 2004.

Dec 9, 2006 11:01 pm

Can you bring me up to speed on the Wachovia Corp guy? Was it Di?? [email protected]

Thanks